13 July 2018 Solar Eclipse Timing for Casey Antarctica
13 July 2018 Solar Eclipse Timing and Duration for Casey Antarctica
It will a partial Solar Eclipse and will visible in Casey, Antarctica (Casey base, Bailey Peninsula).
Timing and duration are:
|Local Type:||Partial Solar Eclipse, in Casey|
|Begins:||Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 10:47|
|Maximum:||Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 10:59 0.29 Magnitude|
|Ends:||Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 11:34|
Solar Eclipse Date: 13 July 2018,
13 July 2018 Day: Friday
Types of the Solar Eclipse of 13 July 2018: Partial Solar Eclipse
What is Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan)?
There are 2 eclipses, one is Solar and other is Lunar, here we are going to describe the Solar Eclipse.
- Solar Eclipse forms when Moon transit between mid of the earth and Sun, at this time shadow of the moon, fell on the earth and sun rays hidden by the moon with full and partial way.
- If some parts of the sun visible by seeing the earth then it forms the Partial Solar Eclipse and if no part of the sun visible then it called the total Solar Eclipse.
- Earth rotates to the Sun and Moon rotate to the earth, every time Solar Eclipse falls on Amavasya or No Moon days in Hindu Panchang.
Solar Eclipse as per the Science
As described above when Moon comes between the middle way of earth and Sun then sun rays were hidden due to the moon to come on earth and there was darkness on the earth then this situation is called the Solar Eclipse as per the Physics.
Solar Eclipse as per the Spirituality
In a spiritual way for the Solar Eclipse there is a different reason, In spirituality, Solar Eclipse forms when Sun aspects by Rahu and Ketu.
- If planet sun and Ketu present together in the same house then it forms the Partial Surya Grahan.
- And when the Planet Sun and Rahu present together in the same house then it forms the Total Solar Eclipse.
Precautions for Solar Eclipse
During the Solar Eclipse you have to follow the following precautions:
- Don’t see the Eclipse via naked eyes.
- Use the specs that protect from the Ultraviolet Rays to see the Eclipse.
- As per the Spiritual ways don’t take bath during the Eclipse.
- For the pregnant women’s in eclipse, they have to keep more care, for them it is avoided to go in direct the eclipse.
- In the Hindu religion, there are also very important works are prohibited for the pregnant women’s during the eclipse.