14 Mukhi Rudraksha
This Rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman. It is also known to be a Devamani as it has been believed to come directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva. When you wear this auspicious object, you get blessings of both, Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman.
This Rudraksha is known for helping the wearer to acquire confidence, power, success, strength along with helping the devotee to lead an adventurous life. The planets linked with this precious object are Saturn and Mars.
Mantra of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
When you intend to wear 14 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha, you should do it on a Monday while chanting the famous mantra of Lord Shiva, Om Namaha Shivaye.
Benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
A wearer of the original 14 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha would get the following benefits from it on the day he or she wears it:
- A person’s life become more steady and balanced
- The mangal dosha of a horoscope is neutralized
- A person also gets some protection from the influence of the Shani Sade Sati
- You also get protection from any evil spirit or black magic
- Negativity and negative energy of a person is reduced
- A person gets freedom from all the worries and obstacles in life
- You also improve your self confidence
- People get rid of poverty and are blessed with prosperity as well as wealth
- A wearer also gets assistance in resolution of health issues like depression, mental disorders, sexual diseases, skin problem, heart issues and stomach related issues
- Removes poverty and blesses with wealth and prosperity
Hence, it can be seen that the 14 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha is a very powerful object. It offers a lot of required benefits to the wearer. A person wearing it would lead a courageous, healthy, energetic, successful and energetic life.