What is Aak?
If in your health life are not going well, that’s why you are facing more difficult situations in your fitness way and want to get rid of them, then you must go for using the Aak.
What Is All About The Aak?
The Aak is a medicinal planet. It is used to make any kind of medicinal properties. It is perennial shrub growing two – three meter high. It gives white and lavender flowers.
Aak is known as Madar, kapok tree, rubber bush, and akvana. It must not be given to kids and not be used during pregnancy and lactation period.
Benefits of Aak
- It may help to balances Vata and Kapha Dosha.
- It may beneficial for the skin related diseases.
- It helps in common cold, asthma, cough and other similar respiratory issues.
- It is also best used to destroy the abdominal tumors.
- It would itch, healing and spleen disorders.
- It is used as protection from powerful rays of the sun.
- It is used to balance Pitta Dosha.
- It is good for diarrhea as well.
- Aak is the used to form the Shwetark Ganpati.
Disclaimer: All these information is taken from the Internet, our website does not prove content authenticity.