How you can be a Teacher of Primary or Nursery School?
How can you be a Teacher of Primary or Nursery School?
To be a government teacher in Primary and Higher Secondary School is most of students dreams because students let that it is very comfortable and secure government job also salary is very handy.
In this Job, you can also be nearby your resident home, so not any tension for the long distance from the Home.
In Uttar Pradesh, out of 5, every three student wants to be a government teacher either in Primary School or in higher secondary.
But to get a teacher Job nowadays is more difficult task compared to previous due to 2 exams CTET and TET.
Here we are going to tell you that how can you start your career to get the Government teacher Job.
What to do for the Government Teacher job in Primary and Higher Secondary School?
- Pass the High School with Good Marks.
- Pass the Intermediate with Good Marks.
- Pass the Graduation with Good Marks.
- If you take the PCM subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Math then it will good for you).
- Now after Graduation do the BTC (Basic Training Certificate) Course from any reputed college.
- Now Pass the CTET OR TET.
- When Teacher vacancy will come apply for that and you will get the Job of Teacher.
If you passed the CTET then you can get the teacher Job in all over India and if you passed the TET then you can get the Job in your state only.
Because CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and,
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.
So these are the actual method to get the Job of Government Primary Teacher, if you like this information then like and share this page, you can also comment your views in comment section.